Cordel Norden, a leading provider of software for craftsmen and construction companies, has joined forces with Congrid Oy to strengthen the companies’ product portfolio and enable international growth.
Cordel Norden provides software and services (on an SaaS basis) for the digitalisation of construction companies and craftsmen. The company has three subsidiaries with 8 offices in Norway and Sweden. The Cordel Group employs 110 people, serving more than 75,000 users and over 8,000 customers.
Congrid Oy is the market leader in Construction Quality and Safety Assurance SaaS software in Finland, with more than 150 customers. Its solution is a valuable tool for over 10,000 active users in the construction industry.
"The construction industry and craftsmen need to comply with a range of rules and regulations. This is highly complex and involves many parties. Congrid has a great solution which helps companies and craftsmen to remain compliant and ensure that information is captured and processed digitally.
"We are excited about the new opportunities that will emerge from this addition to our group. Congrid is a great company that has gained a leading position in its field in recent years. We believe the solution will be a great addition to our existing portfolio and will grow our footprint in Quality and Safety Assurance software in the Nordic region", says Gustav Line, CEO of Cordel Norden AS.
"Since 2013, we have been helping construction companies to move quality and safety assurance towards transparent and data-driven decision-making. Construction companies are making increasing use of field data in their operations. There is a need for a digital solution like Congrid in the Nordic construction sector. We have built a strong presence in Finland and are currently strengthening the market in Sweden. Joining forces with Cordel will support our strategy of becoming the Nordic number one. We are looking forward to growing our Nordic footprint with Cordel," adds Timo Makkonen, CEO Congrid Oy.
The founders and management of Congrid will remain in their roles and become shareholders in Cordel Norden. The terms of the deal will remain confidential.
For further information, please contact:
Gustav Line, CEO, Cordel Norden AS, +47 95267104, email@example.com
Timo Makkonen, CEO, Congrid Oy, +358 44 716 7200, firstname.lastname@example.org
Facts about the Cordel Group (Cordel Norden AS and Congrid Oy):
- Cordel Norden AS provides software enabling the digitalisation and automation of manual processes for craftsmen and construction companies.
- AS. Cordel Norden has conducted three acquisitions (now subsidiaries of Cordel Norden); Bygglet AB in 2018, EL-Info in Växjö in 2019 and Congrid Oy in 2020.
- The Cordel Group has 136 employees. The main office is in Ålesund, Norway. The Group has a total of 10 offices in Norway, Sweden and Finland.
- Turnover: + NOK 200m in 2020.
- System Konsult AS was founded in 1987. Valedo Partners III AB became a majority owner in System Konsult and Bransjedata AS in 2017. System Konsult and Bransjedata merged in the same year. The new company is named Cordel Norge AS and is a subsidiary of Cordel Norden.
- Gustav Line joined as CEO on 1 September 2018.